Feeling so overwhelmed it reminds me of being at the beach when a wave hits me so hard it knocks me down, gasping to catch my breath and scramble up to my feet before the next wave hits.
Here’s a list of reminders to myself and anyone else that may be having similar feelings.
- Move out of the way from the waves you see coming, I don’t have to take on every single challenge.
- Give myself grace and time.
- Don’t forget to breath.
- Reach out to others, I tend to insulate myself, let others be there for you.
- More writing, it helps me process.
- Be there for others, it takes my mind off of “poor me.”
- Gratitude, Gratitude Gratitude
Grateful to Two Writing Teachers blog and bloggers – you inspire me every single day!